CalJunket

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Based on the tepid/nonexistant commentary on my FCC and Head Start posts, I'll assume that the 12 people who read my blog are content with current media coverage. Or just terribly bored by my analysis. Fair enough.

I'll go ahead a switch gears, and shy away from political punditism for just a moment in order to plug the man who I deem one of the five best songwriters still alive. That's right, Elvis Costello is coming to town! Saturday, July 19th at 8:00pm he and the Imposters will be down the street at the Greek Theater. Don't miss out again! (He came to Berkeley last year, and I foolishly didn't see him.) Buy your tickets at Zellerbach hall to avoid those pesky service charges. General admission a whopping $35, but I think it's worth it.

On a similar yet unrelated note, if you ever get the chance to see Ben Folds in concert, please please do. Best show I ever saw. I also saw Paul McCartney when I was 8, which was a blast, but I think Ben Folds burned more calories.



Comments:

Post a Comment