Campus personalities present and past Rebecca C. Brown and Tommaso Sciortino tackle the issues. This week on a very special CalJunket: Rebecca learns not to chew with her mouth open and Tommaso finds out his best friend is addicted to no-doze.
Monday, November 17, 2003
Submissions to enter PoliticsNH.com's Go To Dinner With Presidential Unhopeful Dennis Kucinich are due by midnight on Wednesday, November 19. Here's why I would be the best candidate:
- I'm a damned hippie, but I'm also pragmatic.
- I love single-payer health care, and I can never get enough peace.
- Did I say peace? I meant peach. I love peaches. But I also love peaces. No, peace. I love peach.
- DK and I are both vegans, so eating dinner together would be a breeze. No Sizzler for us.
- I have a hairpiece fetish.
- I agree with him on all political fronts except affirmative action and bilingual education. (And believe me, the dude has a really long list of political beliefs.)
- We've both got cherubic good looks. Our kids would look like elves.
Also, check out this rad audio postcard from Willie Nelson endorsing Denny. Nice tanktop!