CalJunket

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Final version of that darn ASUC Tabulator (v3.5)

Now you know what I've been spending my time on (other than working). The new, final version of the ASUC Tabulator is finished. This version sports color coding so you can tell who's in the top spots, the ability to kill candidates before counting begins, and streamlined logging. I'm going to donate this to the ASUC Election council so it should appear on their website sometime in the future.

http://www.squelched.com/files/ASUCTabulator.zip



You guys may have noticed that I haven't been blogging much (or at all) lately. Mostly this is because I live in a city where I have more friends, but partly, it's because I've always been more interested in policy than politics. In addition to living under an administration for whom policy doesn't exist, Election Day drives policy further and further from the table. Hopefully, we can start talking about ways to make America and the world stronger after president Kerry is sworn in.




Comments:

Post a Comment