CalJunket

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Webmaster? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

The Office of the President is still looking for someone talented and hopefully attractive (my criterium, not Misha's) to fill the position of OP Webmaster. The job includes managing www.asuc.org and being on the inter-office Graphic Design Committee and would require 10-15 hours of work per week, unless you're the Flash, in which case it would require 10-15 Flash hours of work per week. Not yet interested? How's about this: You'd get to work with me! I'm now the ASUC OP Graphic Designer. How'd I get that job? 'Cause I'm awesome. And 'cause no one else applied.

Here're the descriptions of the titles.

Here is the application.

Note how I'm using CalStuff's file links so I don't have to mess with html on my own accord.

I highly encourage interested parties to apply. The OP is hoping to introduce handsful of new ideas to the web and the entire office in general. And Misha is great to work with. And you can put it on your resume. And, again, you get to hang out with me. ME!



Comments:

Post a Comment