CalJunket

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's not like you were putting it to good use anyway.

Wanna share a pint of your blood for a worthy cause (namely, saving people's lives)? I thought so. There's a Red Cross blood drive in Pauley Ballroom (fourth floor of MLK Student Union) tomorrow from 10am to 4pm. I'll be there at about 12:30 to do my part.

Afraid of having a needle poked into your arm and having and eighth of your most important body fluid extracted from your pale, quivering body? Get over it. I promise that it's painless, and not just compared to getting your tragus pierced. It very honestly does not hurt one bit, and not once have I experienced bruising, dizziness, or nausea afterward.

Plus, if you plan on drinking Thursday night, think how much easier it will be to get sloshed when you're only running on 87.5% of your tank....Just kidding. Don't do that.

Who's gonna give me a nickel every time a nurse compliments me on my enormous arm veins? Anyone? Paul?




Comments:

Post a Comment