CalJunket

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Best Fucking Idea of All Time

***UPDATE***
So I've decided that my idea was, in fact, very stupid. Thank you, my fine readers, for your consultation.
***UPDATE***

So I was at the Charter Banquet (where President Dynes, Chance B, Misha, and a thousand of our closest friends got our collective party on), and we were watching this cheesey Cal video montage about how awesome our university is, and it hit me like a ton of bricks:

I need to get the Cal logo tattooed on my ass!

That way, until the day I day, anyone who sees me naked will know where I got my undergraduate education. I'm a genius. That's how fucking much I fucking love Cal.

To help me envision this little idea, I threw something together in Photoshop:



For the record, my bottom is much more attractive than that. The bad tan line, however, is entirely accurate.

My only source of trepidation is that, like piercings, I'm sure tattoos can turn into an addiction. My older sister as of this moment has the familial monopoly on ink, whereas I'm the sole owner of any non-lobe piercings. Perhaps our failure to manifest a sibling rivalry in the last 21 years will now be remedied as we compete to give our mother the most serious heart attack.

Tell me what you think about my bright idea.



Comments:

Post a Comment