CalJunket

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Get Your Nerd On

I try not to invest any value into stereotypes, but shit are engineers nerdy. Don't believe me? Just take a look at all the hawt fellas to be bought off tonight at 7pm at the EJC/SWE Engineering Date Auction. You could slice the dweebiness with a dull butter knife.

I personally won't be attending, choosing instead to geek it up humanities style in front of my computer tonight. (I'm still struggling to get started on that essay about closets.)

If Interdisciplinary Studies Field tried to put on a date auction, it would probably be cancelled once we realized that we couldn't agree on a time or location, or on whether or not exchanging social interaction for money was morally tenable. Just think, though...someone could buy me, Mike Davis, or Christine Lee for a tiny sum. Gee, I wonder which one of us would nab the highest bidder?

If I were to participate in tonight's engineer auction, however, I would double my fun with Chris Abad and Igor Tregub. Nothing gets me going like awkward stares and inscrutable accents.



Comments:

Post a Comment