CalJunket

Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm the biggest fucking idiot on the planet.

So much for my awesome journalism skills. I can't even read.

I got this charge sheet to post on asuc.org that was filed by my buddy Mike Liberman against Vikram Aiyer, but I was not paying attention and thought that Zack Liberman was filing charges, so I wrote a news story for the website with completely wrong information in it. It was up for five hours. It is now past 3 in the morning, and I hope my mistake didn't hurt anyone.

While I'm at it, though: Dude, Mike. What the fuck? This is worth filing charges over?

Again, my sincerest apologies to Zach. I'll have to find some other way to get your name on the front page, my friend, besides making shit up. This was a mistake and I feel terrible for it.

Speaking of the election, see y'all tomorrow at 5pm in 159 Mulford. That's the Daily Californian endorsement forum. Be there or be square. Or doing something else. But there's no way that it's cooler than the forum.



Comments:

Post a Comment