CalJunket

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

BREAKING:
Manuel Buenrostro is a straight punk, bitch.

ASUC Election 2005 coverage is hot and heavy, my friends. I have some insiders who have clued me into the dirt on my fellow candidates. Today I've been informed the following about presidential candidate and dirty fool Manny B:

Don't believe his asuc.org profile. Manny's grandfather not an immigrant from Mexico; he was an elite aristocrat from Zurich who made billions in the "watch" business. Old man had francs coming out of his ass and his pure-bred German Shepherd's ass.

My opponent's accent is faker than George W. Bush's presidency.

Also contrary to his nice-guy image, word on the street is that he's a very poor tipper.

Don't forget to vote April 5-7, but not for that sucka MC.




Comments:

Post a Comment